We've created some guidelines to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. To make any use of our marks in a way not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com and include a visual mockup of intended use.
The Game Enders marks include the Game Enders name and logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation of any of Game Ender's products. Please don't modify the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Game Enders, or in a way that confuses Game Enders with another brand (including your own).
Game Enders Logo
Do not place the Game Enders logo over background colors that clash. When using the Game Enders logo with other logos and graphic elements, maintain a safety space that equals 200% the size of the square around the Game Enders logo.
We politely ask that you do not:
- Use any logos or similar imagery to represent Game Enders other than what is found on this page
- Rotate the Game Enders logo or alter the spacing between its elements
- Change the colors on the logo
- Overprint or obstruct any part of the logo
- Add special effects to the logo
- Use old versions or any other marks or logos to represent our brand
Visual design of your website or application
- Design your site with unique branding and logos. Do not copy or imitate the look and feel of the Game Enders website or apps, as this could create user confusion.
- You must not use, display, mirror or frame (including in meta-tags or hidden text) Game Enders websites, or any individual element of Game Enders websites, Game Enders' name, trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page.
If utilizing the Game Enders API to support your service or application, you must feature a prominent banner that:
- States clearly that your service is "not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Game Enders Ltd."
- Is clearly visible on either a dark or light background. Text should be a minimum of 15pt. and a minimum of 80% opacity black or white in color.
- Is displayed on initial page load.
- You're entitled to say that your website or application is integrated with Game Enders, but please don't use the Game Enders marks as part of the name of your company, application, product, or service, or in any logo you create.
- Do not register a domain containing “game enders” (including misspellings, transliterations or similar variations) if it could make people think that Game Enders provides or officially supports anything offered from that domain. That would be very uncool.
- Do not apply for a trademark with a name including “Game Enders”, the three dashes, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
- Please note that we generally don’t permit use of our marks on merchandise.
- Do not use the Game Enders name, the Game Enders logo, or any other confusingly similar marks on any apparel, product, toy, or any other merchandise.
By using the Game Enders marks you agree to follow these guidelines as well as our Terms of Service and all our rules and policies. Game Enders reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. For further information about use of the Game Enders name and trademarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.